WIN A MORNING ON THE GALLOPS FOR 4 PEOPLE AT PAUL NICHOLLS RACING
A fantastic and unique experience for four horse racing enthusiasts to enjoy a behind the scenes tour and morning on the gallops at the ten times champion trainer Paul Nicholls’ stables in Somerset. Date to be arranged by winner.Details as follows:
- 7.45am: Arrive at Manor Farm Stables, Ditcheat, Shepton Mallet, Somerset.
- 8.00am: See the horses exercising during 1st lot on the gallops.
- 9.00am: Enjoy a Full English Breakfast at The Manor House Inn, Ditcheat
- 10.00am: Watch horses exercise during the rest of the morning, enjoy a behind the scenes tour of the stable yard, meet the stable stars and see the facilities.
To enter please complete the form below. The winner will be announced on Monday 26th February.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive contact from All Sport Insurance with regards to offers and developments that we think may interest you.
- The winner will be chosen at random from a draw of entries.
- The closing date for entries is Friday 23rd Feb at midnight, any entries received after this time will not be considered.
- All Sport Insurance cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation and will be not disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.