In partnership with the Allianz Sports Fund, All Sport are pleased to offer you the opportunity to be awarded a grant of up to £3000 for your club.
We are looking for sports clubs that take part in Olympic or Paralympic sports, that either have, or would like to have programs that focus on diversity and inclusion.
Awards will be granted in awards of £500, £1000, £2000 or £3000.
Who can apply to the fund?
Any sports club that:
- Takes part in an Olympic or Paralympic sport
- Has been nominated by a broker partner of Allianz Insurance plc
- Is registered with their National Governing Body
- Has an official bank account registered in the club’s name
To enter you’ll need to fill in the form here, we will then email you an invitation code and application form.
What type of funding can your club apply for?
- Cost of changes to services or facilities due to COVID-19
- Facility Hire i.e. block bookings.
- Rent/lease payments
- Water Rates
- Grounds/facility maintenance (to maintain a state of readiness)
- Sport’s Governing Body membership fees
- Clubs league affiliation fees.
What type of funding can your club apply for it’s members?
- Club Fees: Club membership fees. A club could partially reduce fees for all club members or pay entirely for members of the club who are in financial hardship. This should be allocated discreetly by the club themselves.
- Sports Travel: Travel costs towards participating in matches/events.
- Playing Kit: Playing kit. A club could partially reduce the cost of the kit for all club members or pay entirely for members of the club who are in financial hardship. This again should be allocated discreetly by the club themselves.
This is not an exhaustive list and the Allianz Sports Fund will consider other ways to utilise the funds, which we ask that clubs specify on the application form.
Who can’t apply?
This fund is designed to help grassroots sports clubs. This means we’re not able to help the following organisations:
- Local authorities, including town and parish councils
- Schools, colleges, and universities
- Commercial sport and physical activity providers, e.g. private gyms
- Leisure operators
- Individuals who are either employed or self-employed within the sport and physical activity sector.
Sports Insurance Specialists
Stuart Disney – Club Professional
My Insurance Journey
I’ve been a PGA Fellow Professional for many years and I have run my own golf Pro Shop retailing golf equipment for over 10 years. During this time, I always sought the best deal I could get to save money. Being a TGI Golf Partner, I used our own recommended supplier as they provided me the best deal. Whilst happy with my insurance cover and level of service, I never had any issues, no insurance claims, no break-ins or anything that required me contacting the insurance broker. I simply renewed each year, had a look around for prices and found that they were really competitive.
Then I had a break-in in March 2018. That’s when the problems started…
Just sorted my car insurance out with All Sport and it seems I have finally found an insurance company which understands my profession!
– Andrew March, PGA Professional
The level of service I received was exemplary. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was checked for me regarding the small print.
– Stuart Disney, PGA Professional
Official Partners of…