Landlords Insurance Quote

Find out if you can get cheaper Landlords insurance today.

Landlords Insurance quote

For a quote on your landlords insurance from one of our bespoke specialist insurers please complete the form:

Contact Permissions

We’d love keep in contact and send you details of discounts, other products we offer, exclusive offers and the latest information and news by email, telephone and SMS. We will always treat your details with the utmost care and never sell them to other companies for marketing purposes. Please let us know how you are happy to hear from us by ticking the boxes below.

What do I need to get a Landlords Insurance quote?

To provide a tailored landlords insurance quote, we need some information about you and your rental property. Here’s what we’ll need from you:

Personal details (name, date of birth, profession)

Property details (type, location, age, number of tenants, tenancy type)

Estimated rebuild cost and value of contents (if any)

History of past insurance claims

This information allows us to provide a personalised quote that reflects your unique needs as a landlord and as a sports professional.

Why get Landlords Insurance with All Sport Insurance?

As specialists in providing insurance for sports professionals, we at All Sport Insurance understand your unique needs. Here’s why we are the perfect fit for your landlords insurance:

Bespoke policies tailored for sports professionals

Wide-ranging cover options to protect your investment property

Access to a vast network of insurers to find the best fit

Exceptional customer service from our friendly and knowledgeable team

Hassle-free claims process

What type of landlords insurance do I need?

There are several types of landlords insurance to consider, depending on your needs:

Buildings insurance: covers the structural part of your property against things like fire or flood.

Contents insurance: covers your furniture and appliances within the property but not that of your tenants.

Liability insurance: covers legal costs and expenses if a tenant or visitor is injured at your property.

Loss of rent cover: protects your income if the property becomes uninhabitable due to an insured event i.e flood, fire or subsidence.

car insurance

Download Our

At All Sport Insurance, we want to help you. That is why we have developed the All Sport Insurance App to help you easily upload documents, view your documents, report claims and much more.

How can I get cheaper landlords insurance?

While we strive to offer competitive premiums, there are steps you can take to potentially reduce your landlords insurance costs:

Enhance security measures at your property

Increase your voluntary excess, this would mean you pay a higher excess in the event of a fault claim, but may reduce your annual premium.

Maintain the property regularly to prevent damage

Choose only the necessary cover options

What is Landlords Insurance and Why Do You Need It?

Landlords insurance is a type of cover that protects property owners from financial losses connected with rental properties. It covers the building, with the option of insuring any contents that belong to the landlord.

As a sports professional, you may have unique requirements due to your lifestyle and commitments. Having landlords insurance can provide you with the peace of mind that your investment is protected, allowing you to focus on your sporting career.

How much does landlords insurance cost?

The cost of landlords insurance can vary based on factors like the property’s location, its condition, the type of tenants you have, and the level of cover you need. We work with a vast network of insurers to ensure we can offer you a competitive quote.

What can affect the landlords insurance price?

Several factors can influence the cost of your landlords insurance, including:

The location and condition of your property

The type and number of tenants

The level of cover you choose

Your claims history

The excess you choose

Optional Upgrades and Add-Ons

To further enhance your protection, we offer a variety of optional upgrades and add-ons, such as:

Accidental Damage Cover

Legal Expenses Cover

Malicious Damage by Tenants Cover

Rent Guarantee

What types of tenants can I insure?

At All Sport Insurance, we can provide cover for a variety of tenants. Whether you rent to professionals, students, or on short-term lets, we can provide a tailored policy for you.

What other types of cover can I get?

Beyond sports and super car insurance, All Sport Insurance offers a comprehensive range of other products.

Just some of our other insurance products include:

Career Ending insurance: Protect yourself against accidental injuries that may occur during sporting activities.

Travel insurance: Cover yourself while traveling, both domestically and internationally, ensuring you have protection against unexpected events.

Home insurance: Safeguard your home, its contents, and personal belongings against theft, damage, or other unforeseen circumstances.

By choosing All Sport Insurance, you can benefit from a complete suite of insurance products tailored to your sporting career and lifestyle.

All Products

Our Reviews

Find out what our clients say about us. Our commitment to outstanding service and thorough cover has led to an array of positive reviews from sports professionals across the UK. Dive into their experiences to understand what makes us stand out.

Mark Ramprakash

“Thanks Andrew and the team at All Sport for the help and efficient service in getting my insurance sorted out! Would definitely recommend.”

All Sport Insurance

Former England Cricketer

Stewart Downing

“A big thanks to Matt at All Sport Insurance for fantastic service again when insuring my vehicles, would highly recommend!”

All Sport Insurance

Former Liverpool and Middlesbrough Footballer & England International

Shakan Pitters

“Thank you once again for your service and time. Honestly, it’s the best service I’ve received dealing with someone over the phone. You’re a real credit to your company and team, I didn’t have to worry or lift a finger, you handled everything amazingly.”

All Sport Insurance

Professional Boxer

Jos Buttler

“Fantastic service once again from the team @Allsportinsure”

All Sport Insurance

England and Lancashire Cricketer

Danny Care

“Big thank you to Andrew and Phil at @Allsportinsure sorting me out very last minute! Quality, friendly service.”

All Sport Insurance

Rugby Player for England and Quins

Aidan Coleman

“Once again excellent service from @Allsportinsure @PJAOfficial thanks for making everything so straightforward #topclass”

All Sport Insurance

Pro Jockey

Lloyd White

“Thanks @Allsportinsure for sorting my car insurance out so quickly and getting me the best deal! Thanks to @RLCares for recommending aswell.”

All Sport Insurance

Rugby Player for Widnes Vikings

Charlie Matthews

“I used to think insurance was boring until I found these guys… @Allsportinsure”

All Sport Insurance

Rugby Player for Wasps

Joe Launchbury

“Thanks to @Allsportinsure for saving the weekends plan! Always a great service.”

All Sport Insurance

Rugby Player for England and Wasps

Ryan Sidebottom

“A big thanks to the team at @Allsportinsure for sorting my car insurance. Can not recommend them highly enough.”

All Sport Insurance

Former England Cricketer

Brady Stead

“For any athletes heading to the U.K. and need insurance I highly recommend @Allsportinsure. It’s the ‘Wild West’ over here, and this company was finally able to help me where so many others couldn’t or wouldn’t. Thank you!”

All Sport Insurance

Pro Golfer

Ian Bell

“Huge thank you to Andrew and the team for top level service on sorting my car insurance! As always, can’t recommend them enough to other sports people.”

All Sport Insurance

Cricket Legend

Sam Twomey

“Massive thank you to Joe at All Sport Insurance for helping sort out the car and home insurance! #onestopshop”

All Sport Insurance

Rugby Player for Quins

Charlie Beckett

“A huge thank you to the team at All Sport for sorting my insurance. No hassle whatsoever, made everything incredibly easy!”

All Sport Insurance

Rugby Player for Jersey RFC

Andrew March

“Just sorted my car insurance out with All Sport Insurance and it seems I have finally found an insurance company which understand my profession.”

All Sport Insurance

PGA Golf Professional

Katherine Brunt

“Massive thanks to All Sport Insurance for sorting me out with a great deal #recommend”

All Sport Insurance

International Cricketer

Steve Scott

“A big thank you to Liam at All Sport Insurance for sorting out the car insurance. Very efficient. Quality service, I would highly recommend.”

All Sport Insurance

Former Scottish International Rugby Player

Frequently asked questions

If you own a property that you rent out, you need landlord insurance to cover potential damages or liability claims. Our policies are designed with sports professionals in mind, recognising their unique needs and lifestyle.

Some of our policies do offer loss of rent cover. You can discuss this with our team when setting up your policy.

Yes, typically, our landlord insurance covers damage caused by tenants, but it’s best to review the specifics of your policy for any exceptions or limits.

Yes, we offer policies that include legal expense cover, which can help cover the costs of legal action related to the rented property.

Yes, our landlord insurance can be tailored to cover various property types, including flats, houses, and multiple-property portfolios.

Yes, we can provide cover regardless of the tenant type, whether they’re students, professionals, or families.

Installing security measures, maintaining the property, and having a stable, long-term tenant can potentially reduce your premium.

Contact our claims team as soon as possible in the event of a claim. They will guide you through the process.

Just some of our Official Partners…