Van Insurance Quote

Find out if you can get cheaper van insurance today.

Van Insurance quote

For a quote on your van insurance from one of our bespoke specialist insurers please complete the form:

Contact Permissions

We’d love keep in contact and send you details of discounts, other products we offer, exclusive offers and the latest information and news by email, telephone and SMS. We will always treat your details with the utmost care and never sell them to other companies for marketing purposes. Please let us know how you are happy to hear from us by ticking the boxes below.

What do I need to get a Van Insurance quote?

To obtain a bespoke van insurance quote from All Sport Insurance, you’ll need to provide some basic information, including:

Some personal details (name, address, date of birth, occupation)

Details about your van (make, model, year, value, modifications, usage)

Your driving history (claims, convictions, no claims bonus)

The level of cover required (Third Party Only, Third Party Fire and Theft, Comprehensive)

We understand the unique circumstances and requirements of sports professionals, and we’re here to provide an insurance quote that reflects these needs.

Why get Van Insurance with All Sport Insurance?

At All Sport Insurance, we’re not just insurance experts; we’re sports specialists. We understand the demands of your profession and the importance of protecting your assets – on and off the field.

We provide specialist van insurance policies tailored to the individual needs of the user, including sports professionals who use a van for either business or pleasure. We offer:

Competitive premiums with a range of cover

A personalised service, with knowledgeable and friendly staff

A quick, simple and hassle-free claims process

Access to a wide range of insurers which allows us to provide the best policy to suit your needs

What type of van insurance do I need?

The type of van insurance you require will depend on your specific needs and circumstances. There are three main types of van insurance:

Third Party Only (TPO): This is the minimum legal requirement, covering damage to third parties but not your own van.

Third Party, Fire and Theft (TPFT): This includes TPO cover and also protects your van if it’s stolen or damaged by fire.

Comprehensive: This offers the highest level of protection, covering third-party damages and damage to your van, regardless of fault.

Our team at All Sport Insurance will be happy to advise you on the most suitable cover for your circumstances.

car insurance

Download Our

At All Sport Insurance, we want to help you. That is why we have developed the All Sport Insurance App to help you easily upload documents, view your documents, report claims and much more.

How can I get cheaper van insurance?

While we always strive to offer competitive premiums, there are several ways you can potentially reduce your van insurance costs:

Build up a No Claims Bonus

Install security or anti theft devices on your van

Choose a van with a lower insurance group

Limit your mileage, if possible

Increase your voluntary excess, this would mean you pay a higher excess in the event of a fault claim, but may reduce your annual premium.

What is Van Insurance and Why Do You Need It?

Van insurance is a type of motor insurance specifically designed to protect you, your vehicle, and other road users in the event of an accident. If you drive a van it is a legal requirement in the UK, and without it, you risk significant fines and penalties.

As a sports professional, your van may not just be a mode of transport; it could be crucial for your work, carrying valuable equipment or travelling to events. Therefore, ensuring it is adequately insured is essential.

How much does van insurance cost?

The cost of van insurance varies depending on many factors, such as the driver’s age, driving history, the type and value of the van, and the level of cover required. At All Sport Insurance, we work with a range of insurers to provide you with the best possible quote for your needs.

What can affect the van insurance price?

Several factors can impact the price of your van insurance, including:

Your age and driving experience

Any previous claims or convictions

The type, age and value of your van

Your annual mileage

Where you park your van overnight

The level of coverage you choose

Optional Upgrades and Add-Ons

To enhance your protection, we offer several optional upgrades and add-ons, including:

Breakdown cover

Legal expenses cover

Courtesy van cover

Personal belongings cover

Windscreen cover

These can provide additional peace of mind and further protect you from unexpected costs.

What types of Van can I insure?

At All Sport Insurance, we can insure a wide range of vans, from small, economical models to large, commercial vehicles. Whether you own a panel van, pick-up, or a crew cab, we have the expertise to provide the right cover for you.

What other types of cover can I get?

Beyond sports and super car insurance, All Sport Insurance offers a comprehensive range of other products.

Just some of our other insurance products include:

Career Ending insurance: Protect yourself against accidental injuries that may occur during sporting activities.

Travel insurance: Cover yourself while traveling, both domestically and internationally, ensuring you have protection against unexpected events.

Home insurance: Safeguard your home, its contents, and personal belongings against theft, damage, or other unforeseen circumstances.

By choosing All Sport Insurance, you can benefit from a complete suite of insurance products tailored to your sporting career and lifestyle.

All Products

Our Reviews

Find out what our clients say about us. Our commitment to outstanding service and thorough cover has led to an array of positive reviews from sports professionals across the UK. Dive into their experiences to understand what makes us stand out.

Mark Ramprakash

“Thanks Andrew and the team at All Sport for the help and efficient service in getting my insurance sorted out! Would definitely recommend.”

All Sport Insurance

Former England Cricketer

Stewart Downing

“A big thanks to Matt at All Sport Insurance for fantastic service again when insuring my vehicles, would highly recommend!”

All Sport Insurance

Former Liverpool and Middlesbrough Footballer & England International

Shakan Pitters

“Thank you once again for your service and time. Honestly, it’s the best service I’ve received dealing with someone over the phone. You’re a real credit to your company and team, I didn’t have to worry or lift a finger, you handled everything amazingly.”

All Sport Insurance

Professional Boxer

Jos Buttler

“Fantastic service once again from the team @Allsportinsure”

All Sport Insurance

England and Lancashire Cricketer

Danny Care

“Big thank you to Andrew and Phil at @Allsportinsure sorting me out very last minute! Quality, friendly service.”

All Sport Insurance

Rugby Player for England and Quins

Aidan Coleman

“Once again excellent service from @Allsportinsure @PJAOfficial thanks for making everything so straightforward #topclass”

All Sport Insurance

Pro Jockey

Lloyd White

“Thanks @Allsportinsure for sorting my car insurance out so quickly and getting me the best deal! Thanks to @RLCares for recommending aswell.”

All Sport Insurance

Rugby Player for Widnes Vikings

Charlie Matthews

“I used to think insurance was boring until I found these guys… @Allsportinsure”

All Sport Insurance

Rugby Player for Wasps

Joe Launchbury

“Thanks to @Allsportinsure for saving the weekends plan! Always a great service.”

All Sport Insurance

Rugby Player for England and Wasps

Ryan Sidebottom

“A big thanks to the team at @Allsportinsure for sorting my car insurance. Can not recommend them highly enough.”

All Sport Insurance

Former England Cricketer

Brady Stead

“For any athletes heading to the U.K. and need insurance I highly recommend @Allsportinsure. It’s the ‘Wild West’ over here, and this company was finally able to help me where so many others couldn’t or wouldn’t. Thank you!”

All Sport Insurance

Pro Golfer

Ian Bell

“Huge thank you to Andrew and the team for top level service on sorting my car insurance! As always, can’t recommend them enough to other sports people.”

All Sport Insurance

Cricket Legend

Sam Twomey

“Massive thank you to Joe at All Sport Insurance for helping sort out the car and home insurance! #onestopshop”

All Sport Insurance

Rugby Player for Quins

Charlie Beckett

“A huge thank you to the team at All Sport for sorting my insurance. No hassle whatsoever, made everything incredibly easy!”

All Sport Insurance

Rugby Player for Jersey RFC

Andrew March

“Just sorted my car insurance out with All Sport Insurance and it seems I have finally found an insurance company which understand my profession.”

All Sport Insurance

PGA Golf Professional

Katherine Brunt

“Massive thanks to All Sport Insurance for sorting me out with a great deal #recommend”

All Sport Insurance

International Cricketer

Steve Scott

“A big thank you to Liam at All Sport Insurance for sorting out the car insurance. Very efficient. Quality service, I would highly recommend.”

All Sport Insurance

Former Scottish International Rugby Player

Frequently asked questions

Our van insurance caters to the needs of sports professionals who may carry expensive sports equipment or have customised their vans. We offer tailored cover for these unique needs.

Yes, our policies can be tailored to include cover for sports equipment. It is important, however, to declare these items when setting up your policy.

Yes, we can provide cover options for those travelling internationally for games or training.

We understand that sports professionals may need to travel extensively, so our policies can be adjusted to accommodate high mileage.

Yes, additional drivers can be included on your policy. Where possible we would recommend you provide their details when setting up the policy.

Yes, we provide cover for leased and financed vans. However, you need to disclose this when setting up your policy.

Having a secure place to park your van, installing additional security or anti theft measures, and maintaining a clean driving record can all potentially lower your premium.

Should you need to make a claim, contact our claims department as soon as possible. They will help guide you through the process.

Just some of our Official Partners…